The PRPA Fall Digital Competition is approaching fast. All entries must be emailed by November 1st.
Sponsor: Winnipeg South Photo Club, 2007
Type: Digital image (jpeg format)
Deadline: Entries to be emailed to judging club by November 1
Conditions: Open to Individual Members only. See Digital Image Competitions General Rules for size and format requirements. No restrictions on enhancement except that no element may be added.
Entries: Maximum two images per member. Fill out and attach the Digital Image Entry Form.
Awards: First, Second, Third, and Honorable Mentions
General Rules and Entry Instructions
- Review the specific rules above for the competition you are entering. Keep this information in mind when selecting pictures to enter in the digital image competitions.
- Image size (pixels) shall be 1024 wide x 768 high. Photos narrower than 4:3 (i.e. verticals) shall be 768 high; images wider than 4:3 (i.e. panoramas) shall be 1024 wide. Save in jpg format.
- Entering any PRPA competition implies your consent for PRPA to publish the image in the Prairie Focus newsletter and on the website. The top 25% of all digital image entries will be copied for possible use in PRPA promotional slide shows.
- File Name Specifications:
Your name, initials of your camera club, and photo title
- Fill out and Email entry form and image file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you for entering and good luck!