Sponsor: Ann Dies of Gleneath Camera Club, 2013
Type: Digital image slideshow
Deadline: Entries to be sent to judging club by November 15th
Theme: Slideshow must be on a theme, of your choice.
Conditions: Open to Individual Members only. Show is limited to 1 song with a maximum length of 5 minutes. No restriction on computer enhancements providing the enhancements fit the theme.
Format: The slideshow should be “stand alone” so that it can be viewed on either a PC or a Mac without additional software. Send on either CD or USB Flash Drive (with nothing else on it please!). The flash drive will be returned after the competition.
Entries: One per member. Fill out and attach the Ann Dies Digital Slideshow entry form.
Awards: To be judged by three different Clubs. Ribbons for First, Second and Third place.
General Rules and Entry Instructions
- Review the specific rules above for the competition you are entering. Keep this information in mind when selecting pictures to enter in the digital image competitions.
- Image size (pixels) shall be 1024 wide x 768 high. Photos narrower than 4:3 (i.e. verticals) shall be 768 high; images wider than 4:3 (i.e. panoramas) shall be 1024 wide. Save in jpg format.
- Entering any PRPA competition implies your consent for PRPA to publish the image in the Prairie Focus newsletter and on the website. The top 25% of all digital image entries will be copied for possible use in PRPA promotional slide shows.
- File Name Specifications:
Your name, initials of your camera club, and photo title
- Fill out the entry form
Please burn to disc or jumpdrive in a format/s which can be viewed on PC and Mac
- Send Entry form and slideshow file(s) to:
Anna Hergert, Moose Jaw Camera Club, Box 1274, Moose Jaw, SK,S6H 4P9.
- Thank you for entering and good luck!
* For the Fall and Spring Digital Image and Russell competitions, email your entries by the entry deadline to the judging club contact provided in the Prairie Focus or on the PRPA website.Entry Form