Sponsor: Winnipeg South Photo Club, 2007
Type: Digital image (jpeg format)
Deadline: Entries to be emailed to judging club by November 15th
Conditions: Open to Individual Members only. See Digital Image Competitions General Rules for size and format requirements. No restrictions on enhancement except that no element may be added.
Entries: Maximum two images per member. Fill out and attach the Digital Image Entry Form.
Awards: First, Second, Third, and Honorable Mentions
General Rules and Entry Instructions
- Review the specific rules above for the competition you are entering. Keep this information in mind when selecting pictures to enter in the digital image competitions.
- Image size (pixels) shall be a maximum of 1920 wide x 1200 high. Photos narrower than 4:3 (i.e. verticals) shall be 1200 high; images wider than 4:3 (i.e. panoramas) shall be 1920 wide.
- Maximum file size is 10mb for emailing; no size limit for cd or flash drive.
- Save as JPG format.
- Entering any PRPA competition implies your consent for PRPA to publish the image in the Prairie Focus newsletter and on the website. The top 25% of all digital image entries will be copied for possible use in PRPA promotional slide shows.
- File Name Specifications:
Image title, Your Name, and initials of your camera club.jpg
e.g. Pretty Sunsets_Jane Doe_RPC.jpg
- Fill out and Email entry form and image file(s) to the judging club as specified in the Prairie Focus.
- Thank you for entering and good luck!
* For the Fall and Spring Digital Image and Russell competitions, email your entries by the entry deadline to the judging club contact provided in the Prairie Focus or on the PRPA website.