Sponsor: Ann Dies of Gleneath Camera Club, 2013
Type: Digital image slideshow
Deadline: Entries to be sent to judging club by November 15th
Theme: Slideshow must be on a theme, of your choice.
Conditions: Open to Individual Members only. Show is limited to 1 song with a maximum length of 5 minutes. No restriction on computer enhancements providing the enhancements fit the theme.
Format: The slideshow should be “stand alone” so that it can be viewed on either a PC or a Mac without additional software. Send on either CD or USB Flash Drive (with nothing else on it please!). The flash drive will be returned after the competition.
Entries: One per member. Fill out and attach the Ann Dies Digital Slideshow entry form.
Awards: Ribbons for First, Second and Third place.
General Rules and Entry Instructions
- Review the specific rules above for the competition you are entering. Keep this information in mind when selecting pictures to enter in the digital image competitions.
- An image previously entered in a competition may also be used in a slideshow competition entry.
- Slide show size (pixels) shall be a maximum of 1920 wide x 1200 high.
- Entering any PRPA competition implies your consent for PRPA to publish the image in the Prairie Focus newsletter and on the website. The top 25% of all digital image entries will be copied for possible use in PRPA promotional slide shows.
- File Name Specifications:
Slideshow title, Your name, and initials of your camera club
e.g. Pretty Sunsets_Jane Doe_RPC.avi
- Fill out the entry form
Please burn to disc or jumpdrive in a format/s which can be viewed on PC and Mac
- Send Entry form and slideshow file(s) to judging club or rep as specified in the Prairie Focus.
- Thank you for entering and good luck!
* For the Fall and Spring Digital Image and Russell competitions, email your entries by the entry deadline to the judging club contact provided in the Prairie Focus or on the PRPA website.Entry Form